Saturday, August 6, 2011

We were really good friends so why is he being like this ?

my friend who i adore dated a girl online-he lied to me and told me she was from the uk he also said he never sent her money-he did �800. he said i accused him of lying-he was i only found out because he needed me to fix his cv on his email. i feel like ****. for the last 2 years ive been a constant source of financial and emotional support to him yet he thought more of this girl that played him. she was strinkingly beautiful but he sent her the airfare this week and never heard back yet he has ignored me, we had a huge row over his lies-he denied the lot and yet I had to send an apology email which he still hasnt replied to. at first he used to respect me a lot but this has waned over time. what did i do so wrong-will he rely-does he still value me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment