Thursday, August 11, 2011

What cause an amgiuous brain phenominon such as a tingling sensation in the head?

I have had this tingling sensation on my crown of my head and practically all over that is certainally connoting my impaired memory and loss of cognitive abilities and concentration; it usally motions when inhaling in-- begin to feel a numbing sensation in two line following my nostrils on the forehead or even or further into the head-- but not out, ( compelling me to breath through my mouth), eyes exposed to light as computer, hearing loud music, when washing my head with warm water in shower or anything warm that it comes in contact with. However, it wanes when resting my eye or sleeping, but i retrieve it again after 4 hours or so. This is awkward because i am having this for past little over month and not having any mutation in my behavior or vision, im not having any seizures, everything, but these problems, seems rather normal. i dont believe that it is tumor and this not a joke, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment