Wednesday, August 10, 2011

HELP!!!!! does he care?

so ive known this guy for about 6 months and well to begin with he is so cute but when i first started toknow him he seemed like a player and one of those guys that are intersted in smoking which is not the best attractive thing about it.// well he would say about his one nighters and crap and i hated that now couple days ago are familys and i went to a concert he sat next to him.. and he would flirt and ask me about the type of guys i liked and he would like bumbp his leg towards mine and make me say do stupid stuff lol and he seemed shy and just wanting to get to know me better he said he waned to hang out but it seems like he knows im not that kind of girl... idk is he just trying to get in my pants or actually likeing me...

No comments:

Post a Comment