Thursday, August 11, 2011

Should I stop taking my Bubropion?

okay, So I have been on welbutrin for a couple months, there has been times when I wouldn't take it at the same exact time everyday. I started feeling REALLY irritable and it seemed that my husband would get on my nerves REALLY easy for no reason. I would also wake up at night with scared feelings being scared that I would hurt myself or something, no thoughts of "how" just fear that I would. I decided to stop taking the welbutrin. My anxiety peaked through the roof before the first wellbutrin free day so I took it that evening (I usually take it in the morning, it's bupropion 150mg sr tablet) I tried for about a week to wane off of it. My anxiety got a little worse and I felt like I should start taking it regularly again. I started 2 days ago. and I woke up last night feeling really strange and out of place, my anxiety was pretty bad and I just felt scared and felt like crying, really emotional. My problem here, is that I am in another country visiting my husband who is in the military, I am not approved to go on base so I can't see a doctor, I don't speak the language where I am at and my insurance will hardly cover costs off base. I don't know what to do, or where to begin. Should I stop taking tha meds? what can I do?? I won't be going home for a while and I am terrified of the stupid depression crap

No comments:

Post a Comment