Sunday, August 7, 2011

Need some legal advice after bad family feud.?

I am a 20 year old male, and after a dispute with my 19 year old sister I am now having to seek legal advice. After owing me money for considerable period of time and with no sign of ever getting it back I took it upon myself to do something about it. So I returned home and took her laptop off her until she decided to start paying me some of the money back. She then reported the incident to the police, at which point they said they were't particularly bothered as it was a domestic dispute but they would pursue it if she wanted to continue. Not content with leaving it there, she handed the police roughly �250 worth of class A drugs and �100 class C and said that they were mine and that I was bullying her and forcing her to sell them. She then presented to the police her phone with supposedly angry text messages from me asking for money etc. which have obviously been taken wildly out of context as I obviously wanted my money back that she owed me. Also, much to my downfall, I did in fact help her get the drugs in the first place by making the contact for her. She has also saved messages on her to phone to that effect also. However, the police so far have no way of proving that was ever my phone and it could very easily disappear if it would help the case. The police are now trying to locate me as I have left in the midst of the family rift and I'm assuming they're wanting me for the supply. My sister has admitted to possessing and selling some of the drugs but only under the guise of been forced to sell them by me. I'm seeking this advice pre-emptively so I know what to expect and what I should do as I'm pretty sure there's absolutely no proof I'm responsible for any of this. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment