Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cheated on her with her best friend ?

OK so two years ago I dated this girl named Emily. Emily has a friend named Alyssa OK so I was going out with Emily for a bit and during that time period I was also talking to Alyssa. Me and he would message back and forth and I would say things like Emily was a mistake and I like you 100x better and she would go along with it. Until like about Easter when they were hanging out at another girls house and were reading each others messages and Emily read my and Alyssa messages. She called me and for some reason she asked me to forgive her because she said she wasn't good enough so I said OK but I waned to make sure Alyssa was OK so I asked to talk to her and she was fine with it and then after I knew she was OK I hung up. A couple weeks later Emily and I broke up for other reasons and Alyssa chose another Guy over me. Two years have passed and I've had 7 gf since and Alyssa stayed with that one Guy. But now the odd thing is even thougth I cost her her best friend she still talked to me on a regular bases she always wanted to make sure I was happy and the a few weeks ago she told me that she felt bad about the way things played out between us and wanted to know if I still had some feelings for her and I said yea so she then said I feel bad and said sorry I told her idc if your not with me as long as you are happy and she said what about you and I told her not to worry about me. Time passes and things didn't change even thougth we hardly see each other but recently she told me that she loves me and regrets what happened. And this girl isn't a supermodel she has average looks and a personality of gold. So what do I do should I see how things play out or should I make a move on her or what she's still with the other dude. Will choose best answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment